2012年7月18日星期三


Had been few days,
Erm should said as few weeks I never update my blog since the day that I enter nursing college…..
Hahahah~ nursing~~
Which I nvr nvr though that I will involve myself in this field….
First of the day which I came in,I jz play play with it…
But now? No more….
I found my interest in this professional …
Cool man….
I feel so happy to study in medical field which I can know more about the illness and what action should I take to prevent the illness……for now I still duno…
But mayb afterward I will noe…..
My semester have 40 people…tutor said it’s a huge group of us study…
Hahahaha….
Plus I know many friends here…good or bad…they are still my friends….
we come from different place…I came from butterworth….

hahahaah..in this college,i seen to be a 38 person,
Just go kepo kepo nia lah?
There is many things cn share since we come from different place……
So whatever thing we wan to talk we will jz voice out..and no matter wat we will still laugh laugh laugh~~
I think if I still like this after 3years I don think I will not normal anymore…
I will ki siao…~~becos there are soo many assigment and presentation~! 
bullshit, one week about 3,4assigment and oso presentation~
OMG~i try too suit to this new environment~

sometimes,i really dunno how to mix with some sot sot friend~
haha>< haiz....so stress to study  nursing ... when i complain with my mother,i dunno y my mother didnt encourage me and besides saying me stupid and y want to choose this field~
haiz..i cry when i hear it~really so sad~=(

没有评论:

发表评论