2012年5月24日星期四

Finally i will started using English to write my blog...
HAHA...it seen to be my ENGLISH look like very pro.-.-
but actually, i just want to improve my English...xP
so my friend,dun try to peli me har.../_____\
38 days more....
38 days to relax~
38 days to stay with my parents...
38 days more im goin to start my college life~
not to said im scare or wat......
but.....
meet new people...
begining with a new life
jz like girls' generation song ''into the new world''
arggggg>.<
i duno who is going to be my roommate..
nervous man....
jz hope i cn get a good roommate..
god bless me....
please...i beg u...
huh~

9years in penang....
 OMG ...!!!!!! o(╯□╰)o 
is quite a long time for me...
i will leave butterworth and go to penang..
i will miss my family, friend and of couse him....
haha...ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
i am started crazy and wondering... 


study nursing...can i do it ??
can i be a good nurse??
i keep on asking this question myself...

after 38days i will be totally transform to another ppl..
i will work hard..
to get good result......
i will prove it to the ppl tat look down me...
i will....
jz sit there and look at it...
no matter how...
i will prove it...
im better than you......

I  get the offer from the college...
and it is full sponsor by the hospital....
im lucky for get tat offer....
huge number.....
i noe tat my mum eally hope i take the offer from them and study at there...
coz if i choose nursing field i will not worry bout my future anymore...

actually everything is the same....
i will study hard to hit the target by getting good result...
when in secondary school i nvr paid attention to my result...
i alwaz play all the time........
but no more for now.....
i really change....
i was looks down by someone....
i nvr feel anything bad or wat.....
i jz feel tat need think before wana to said anything....

After 3years i already graduate from the nursing college and start to work as a staff nurse in a hospital for 6 years...
woo..long time..o.0
may i find a doctor be my BF... ヾ(●′ε `● )ゞ
OMG, i think i am mad....
 

没有评论:

发表评论